These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website.
Before proceeding with an order you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions.
1.1 This site is owned and operated by Vape Sense Worcester Ltd, 40b Upper Tything, Worcester, WR11JZ.
Company number 12169427
1.2 All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a ’bounce back’ confirmatory email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You should check the email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. This email constitutes acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
(i) you are entitled to use the code; (ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use; (iii) you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2.4 Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please note that due to hygiene reasons, goods sold are not exchangeable, returnable or refundable once the packaging is opened
2.5 Please note images used on the website are for guidance purposes only and colours may differ slightly by manufacturers.
Processing your orders and payment
3.1 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3.2 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT.
3.3 We reserve the right to apply discount codes, voucher codes and promotions to products of our choice. These offers can change or be cancelled at any time without notice.
3.4. We do not store card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
4.1 Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
4.2 Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
4.3 All items are subject to stock availability.
4.4 When we deliver your items to you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
4.5 If an item is faulty please contact us and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.
Please make sure that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which explains how we safeguard any data which you provide to us in order for us to fulfil your online order.
6.1 The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by English law.
6.2 We shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of business, third party claims, pure economic loss arising out of or in connection of the performance or non performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions including such damage as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date you order the goods.
6.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6.4 Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the sum paid by you for the goods, which includes any possible damage to electrical devices you have used to charge our products.
6.5 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6.6 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
6.7 We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
6.8 You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
6.9 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).